A huge thanks to Alicia @ The Cyborg Knight for nominating me to do this award.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
4. Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for anyone to know what to do.
5 Facts About Me
1. I have a restless spirit, the type that I can’t even sit still for a couple of minutes. When I’m still studying, I’m always getting on my professors’ nerves for creating disturbance among the classes and the only time that I can stay in a place for a long time is when I’m reading and daydreaming.
2. I have a serious issue with authority. Whenever someone dictates me of what to do, it seriously get on my nerves that I choose to do the wrong thing than to do what is right. It always happen whenever someone tries to prove that they’re much smarter than I do. I know I’m arrogant and such but I believe that no one is perfect and everyone has their own flaws to share (and that this is mine).
3. When I was 7 years old I kidnapped my neighbor. It’s not kidnap as in I abducted him, I just pretend to. When I saw my neighbor sneaking away from his parents to go outside, I got the naughtiest idea to make a ransom note with a big amount of money, then dropped it inside his room through the window. After a couple of hours, his mother saw my note and immediately go to my mom because she suspected that I am the one who wrote the note. (It was handwritten by my seven-year old self.) When our neighbor left, my mother gave me a good spanking that taught me a lesson never to mess with ‘criminal’ stuffs again.
4. I don’t want my son to become like me. (This is a serious one.) I got pregnant at 19, I am a college drop out, and I wasted a lot of opportunities that comes my way. Don’t get me wrong, I never regret having a child even though it’s hard raising someone when I’m still learning about life myself. I just wish that I waited for myself to become more well-established and successful.
5. I’d rather have winter than summer. I hate the heat and I will always do. I’d rather snuggle with my husband under a thick wooly blanket while it’s raining outside than to bake my self under the summer sun.